ICC world cup live score

click here for LIVE

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Balancing the project and studies was a challenge

How and where did the two of you meet?

Anish: We knew each other as we studied in the same school. Debarghya is into dramatics and I am in the school choir. So we used to bump into each other often. For the last two years we were in the same class and that's how we got to know each other better and we struck a rapport because we have similar interests.

What do you do when you aren't studying?
 
Anish: I like reading all kinds of books and listening to music. I've learnt the keyboard and I like playing it once in a while. I enjoy playing computer games and though I am not an outdoor person I do like a game of cricket every day.

Debarghya: Quite like Anish, I too spend most of my time reading books and listening to music. Besides that I am into dramatics.

How did your parents take the idea of you doing this project?

Debarghya: Both our parents supported us and helped us financially. My dad being in the medical goods business referred to some of his good contacts and could check out some pharmacy designs, understand where and how we could innovate.

I'm sure you must have had differences while working together. How did you resolve them without killing each other?

Anish: Of course! There were times when we wouldn't agree on designs or workability of the design. We would discuss and agree upon incorporate aspects of both our suggestions into the design.

What were the challenges you faced while working on this project?

Anish: Taking time out for this from the school schedule. But again this was something we were enjoying so it wasn't as stressful as you might imagine. Also we got a lot of support from our school. They let us take off whenever we had to travel to Mumbai for the training or otherwise. That takes a lot of pressure off.

Debarghya: Balancing studies with the project. Sometimes it got a little difficult but I guess we managed to strike a good balance after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment